Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Books 125, 126, 127 - The Millenium Series Books 1-3 - Audiobooks

As far as I'm concerned, the only way to read these books is to a) listen to them on audiobook and b) listen to them in consecutive order. And that's how I did it. And that's why they rocked.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl who Played with Fire, and The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest are by far some of the most riveting novels I've ever experienced. Among his many talents, the late Stieg Larsson developed characters that were as real and lifelike as any you've met.

Listening to these in audio version made them all the more real and suspenseful. I had to borrow all three of them in a row because I couldn't live without knowing what was going to happen to Lisbeth Salander next. While I was listening to this series, I had a difficult time leaving my car and her riveting story.

Don't miss these - borrow them from your own public library and get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment