Thursday, September 21, 2017

Wow! 20,000 Views! Thank you!

Thank you, dear readers, for visiting my blog and taking part in my reading experience! I love reading and hope you've found the books I've featured on this blog interesting, provocative, and informative.

Completing a book every three or four days is a challenge. Finding books that I can read in three or four days is a challenge. Making the time to read without alienating my family and friends is also a challenge. Still, I know the benefits of reading, and I'm sticking to my original goal.

I love books, I love reading, and I love that reading has helped me educate myself about the world surrounding me. 

Thank you. 
Merci.
Gracias.
谢谢
Danke.
Dank je.
شكرا
Grazie.
Спасибо.
Salamat.
고맙습니다
Gratias tibi. (For Mr. Rockey.)
Obrigado.
Diolch.
धन्यवाद

No comments:

Post a Comment