Wednesday, January 3, 2018

"Alphalittlebit" by Es Curtis - Created Dec. 31, 2017

I called this "Alphalittlebit" because it just gives us just a little glimpse of some of the numbers and symbols that appear on the typical keyboard. 

I used a rubber stamp and embossing materials to give the cold press watercolor the appearance of an old document. Then I used a tan watercolor to make the paper look aged. Then I painted the letters, symbols, and numbers freehand using black and red watercolors. 

This was a new technique for me - I'd never tried mixing embossing and watercolor on the same page before. It turned out pretty cool. 

Click here to visit my Etsy listing. If you can't buy it, do me a favor and share it - someone else may fall in love with it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Esther, this is very beautiful. It's fun learning new techniques. Just thought I'd stop by here. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete