Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Library Lovers Day!!

In honor of Library Lovers Day, I am simply posting photos of beautiful libraries.

St. Florian Monastery, Austria

















George Peabody Library, Johns Hopkins University, USA
Main Library, Salt Lake City, Utah (I've been here)
Abbey Library of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Library of Parliament, Ottawa, Canada
Library at Chateau de Groussay, France
Reading Room, National Library, Paris











































































































And here are some of my most well-loved libraries.

Smyrna Public Library, Delaware, in my hometown:





































Dover Public Library, Delaware:











Free Library of Philadelphia, Main Branch:

And finally, the Free Library of Philadelphia, Roxborough Branch, where my love of the library began:


1 comment:

  1. I like this site so much, saved to favorites.

    ReplyDelete