Friday, April 13, 2018

May is going to be an emotional month.

Photo Credit: Reuters
As you know, I am opening up this blog to other guest bloggers in May. Every day in May (if all goes to plan), a different guest blogger will have their own original story published on this blog. And if the past two weeks are any indication of what's to come, May is going to be an emotional month, and not just for me.

So far, the material that's been submitted has been incredible. My writers are taking this seriously, and I am grateful for their efforts. Some have brought me to tears.

I am pre-planning a lot of these posts for the days they are supposed to appear. I'm reading them, making minor edits, confirming the edits with each author, then scheduling them on the blog.

Right now, I feel like the Dutch boy with his finger in the dam, but I'm not waiting for someone to come fix the dam and free me. I'm waiting to pull my finger out and let the deluge flow forth.

You have no idea of the beauty that's in store for you.

Stay tuned.


❤❤❤


















No comments:

Post a Comment