Friday, September 17, 2021

So, you write a book blog, but you haven't blogged about any books lately?

Yes. I'm sorry. 

I have been reading a lot of very specific, emotionally charged books that have been pertinent to the current state of affairs within my life. 

Sure, I see analytics with Blogger, but I never know who is going to be reading this blog or its posts.

So I'm careful about what I post, because I care about my privacy, and the privacy of my loved ones.

That being said, I have been dabbling more in the "non-emotional category" of late - fiction and nonfiction alike - and I kept notes. 

I'm going to do my best here to post more often. 

Rest assured, I am still The Ardent Reader, with piles of books all over my house, a library hold list a mile long, and an Amazon wish list that never seems to stop growing.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment