Saturday, December 2, 2017

Book 176: Jennifer Brown's Journey by Angie Langley

The author, Angie Langley, asked me to read and review this book, and I was happy to oblige. I absolutely loved this book.

Jennifer Brown's Journey is the story of a young woman who found herself in a life she didn't like with a man that didn't want her. In no time, she was homeless, prevailing upon friends for room and board while she figured out how to begin anew. In the ensuing months she traveled, moved around, and changed careers, until the life she left behind was a distant memory, and she was a completely different person... a happy one.

This book was witty and fun and had twists and turns I didn't expect. The story felt genuine and the characters and settings were very real. When I contacted the author to tell her much I was enjoying it, she told me it was completely true. That made me love it even more. Then she killed me with three little words: To be continued. I can't wait to read rest of Jennifer Brown's journey, because this book was great.

I hope you'll pick up this book on Amazon and enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment