Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Calling all would-be bloggers!

Have you ever thought about what stories or wisdom you can offer to others? Well, maybe it's time to see what you can do!

I'm dedicating the month of May to guest bloggers. So far, 17 people have decided to take the plunge. Their topics include everything from their own book recommendations to living with chronic illness, recovering from addiction, and more.

If you'd like you try your hand at blogging, please send me an email about yourself and the topic you'd like to write about! I'll assign you a date and you can take it from there. If you don't know how to start, let me know, and we can work on your post together. The more diversity and variation, the better! Email me at ejhcurtis@gmail.com if you'd like to take the plunge.

Your voice matters! Let's hear it!

P.S. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I reserve the right to reject any blog submissions that I deem inappropriate for my audience. No hate speech or profanity will be tolerated!


No comments:

Post a Comment